A day in Saint-Emilion
119€ pp – 1 day
1 visit of a Château with wine tasting
Take your cabriolet convertible equipped with a GPS tablet guide for a drive to Saint-Emilion, along charming roads through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers.
Visit a Grand Cru Classé château, discover all the secrets of wine-making, and enjoy a tasting ! Make stops as and when you please according to commentary provided by your multimedia guide.
Along the way, take in views of the fortified town of Créon, the Sauve-Majeure Abbey, and the banks of the Dordogne before arriving in Saint-Emilion and its renowned vineyards, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site since 1999. Discover the historic monuments of the Medieval City and must-see Petrus estate in Pomerol, when you like and at your own pace.
During the day you will visit a Grand Cru Classé, naturally, you will have the opportunity to taste the wine made at the château ! After you’ve visited the wine-growing property, wine storehouse, and fermenting room you will know almost all the secrets of wine-making. If you fancy stopping for a bite at a café, sharing a hearty meal in a country inn, or treating yourself to an extravagant gastronomic restaurant, this tailor-made tour provides information about detours to great local restaurants along the way.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour !
Our cars tell stories. More than mere automobiles, Memosine offers an unparalleled tourist experience through an audio-guided GPS tour with fun and interactive multimedia as a couple or amongst friends.
Example of a programme :
- 9.30am: departure from Memosine agency in Bordeaux accompanied by your GPS tablet guide
- 10am: you will be reaching your first vines. Drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers, passing through bastide towns and UNESCO listed Sauve Majeure Abbey
- Late morning: arrival in Saint-Emilion
- Free lunch (not included)
- Afternoon: visit of the Medieval City, driving loop to must-see Petrus, Cheval Blanc, Angelus and wine-tasting visit in a Grand Cru Classé château*
- 6.30pm: arrival in Bordeaux
*Classified Great Growth Châteaux: De Pressac, Soutard, De Ferrand, Villemaurine… according to availabilities
Pay simply and securely
with your credit card and PayPal
Free cancellation policy
up to 2 days before departure
Drive peacefully: comprehensive
liability insurance included