saint-emilion wine tour
A day in Saint-Emilion
129€ pp – 1 day
1 visit of a Château with wine tasting
Take your cabriolet convertible equipped with a GPS tablet guide for a drive to Saint-Emilion, along charming roads through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers.
Visit a Grand Cru Classé château, discover all the secrets of wine-making, and enjoy a tasting! Make stops as and when you please according to commentary provided by your multimedia guide.
Along the way, take in views of the fortified town of Créon, the Sauve-Majeure Abbey, and the banks of the Dordogne before arriving in Saint-Emilion and its renowned vineyards, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site since 1999. Discover the historic monuments of the Medieval City and must-see Petrus estate in Pomerol, when you like and at your own pace.
During the day you will visit a Grand Cru Classé, naturally, you will have the opportunity to taste the wine made at the Château! After you’ve visited the wine-growing property, wine storehouse, and fermenting room you will know almost all the secrets of wine-making. If you fancy stopping for a bite at a café, sharing a hearty meal in a country inn, or treating yourself to an extravagant gastronomic restaurant, this tailor-made tour provides information about detours to great local restaurants along the way.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour!
Our cars tell stories. More than mere automobiles, Memosine offers an unparalleled tourist experience through an audio-guided GPS tour with fun and interactive multimedia as a couple or amongst friends.
Saint-Emilion wine tour, example program:
- 9.30 am: departure from Memosine agency in Bordeaux accompanied by your GPS tablet guide
- 10 am: you will be reaching your first vines. Drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers, passing through bastide towns and UNESCO listed Sauve Majeure Abbey
- Late morning: arrival in Saint-Emilion
- Free lunch (not included)
- Afternoon: visit of the Medieval City, driving loop to must-see Petrus, Cheval Blanc, Angelus and wine-tasting visit in a Grand Cru Classé château*
- 6.30 pm: Your Saint-Emilion wine tour finishes after almost 9 hours when arriving at the same location in Bordeaux
*Classified Great Growth Châteaux: Soutard, De Pressac, De Ferrand… according to availabilities
Plan your next tour now!
If you have any question or specific request, feel free to contact us. We're here to advise you!
Pay simply and securely
with your credit card
or through PayPal
Cancel or change for free
up to 24 hours before.
Exclusively on our website
Electric energy / gasoil
liability insurance included
Share your experience on social networks!