city tour + Bordeaux wine museum
UNESCO-listed Bordeaux + wine museum
64€ pp – 2.5 hours
The Bordeaux wine museum / UNESCO city tour combination ticket includes a 2h30 electric vehicle city tour + a “La Cité du Vin” open priority ticket.
- A two-hour and a half media guided visit of Bordeaux, at the wheel of an electric vehicle with a 360° view equipped with a GPS tablet guide
- An Open priority “La Cité du Vin” ticket: media-guided visit of the Permanent Tour and wine tasting at the Belvédère, with its unique panoramic view of the city.
- Freedom-combination: Free timing for the La Cité du Vin visit. It can be on the same day, before or after your Bordeaux Tour. It can also be the day before, the day after or anytime during your stay.
- Open and Priority ticket and 20% off:
- Open: can be used at any time
- Priority: time-saving, no need to queue up and guaranteed entry
- Included at the same price than for an adult standard/dated ticket (non-flexible, without priority)
- 20% cheaper than for a similar Open/queue-jump adult ticket (20€ /pers. instead of 25€)
Bordeaux UNESCO tour
At the wheel of an electric vehicle with a 360° view, you will explore the city’s most beautiful monuments including the Grand Théâtre, Place des Quinconces, the Girondins Monument, Place de la Bourse with its ‘Miroir d’Eau’, the Porte Cailhau, the Palais Rohan, the Pont de Pierre, the Grosse Cloche, the ‘Golden Triangle’…
You will also discover the facades of the 18th-century quays, the Chartrons district, known for its many antique shops, and the side streets of Old Bordeaux, where only your vehicle can bring you… Covering more than 10 kilometers, the tour offers the possibility of making stops as you please, providing a unique experience you will never forget! Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour! Our cars tell stories. More than mere automobiles, Memosine offers an unparalleled tourist experience, a GPS audio-guided tour with fun and interactive multimedia as a couple, family, or amongst friends.
“La Cité du Vin” Bordeaux wine museum
Inaugurated in June 2016, the Bordeaux wine museum is a must do whilst in the city. Embark on a unique, audio-guided, immersive adventure to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. This multi-sensory experience culminates at 35 meters in La Cité du Vin’s Belvédère. Enjoy a 360° panoramic view over Bordeaux and the river whilst tasting a glass of world wine!
Plan your next tour now!
If you have any question or specific request, feel free to contact us. We're here to advise you!
Pay simply and securely
with your credit card
or through PayPal
Cancel or change for free
up to 24 hours before.
Exclusively on our website
Electric energy / gasoil
liability insurance included
Share your experience on social networks!