bordeaux city tour
UNESCO-listed Bordeaux + ‘La Cité du Vin’
59€ pp – 2.5 hours
The “Bordeaux Unesco/La Cité du Vin Combination ticket” includes a “Bordeaux Unesco Tour” + “La Cité du Vin” Open and Priority ticket.
- A two-hour and a half media guided visit of Bordeaux, at the wheel of an electric vehicle with a 360° view equipped with a GPS tablet guide
- An Open priority “La Cité du Vin” ticket: media-guided visit of the Permanent Tour and wine tasting at the Belvédère, with its unique panoramic view of the city.
- Freedom-combination: Free timing for the La Cité du Vin visit. It can be on the same day, before or after your Bordeaux Tour. It can also be the day before, the day after or anytime during your stay.
- Open and Priority ticket and 20% off:
- Open: can be used at any time
- Priority: time-saving, no need to queue up and guaranteed entry
- Included at the same price than for an adult standard/dated ticket (non-flexible, without priority)
- 20% cheaper than for a similar Open/queue-jump adult ticket (20€ /pers. instead of 25€)
Bordeaux Unesco Tour
At the wheel of an electric vehicle with a 360° view, you will explore the city’s most beautiful monuments including the Grand Théâtre, Place des Quinconces, the Girondins Monument, Place de la Bourse with its ‘Miroir
You will also discover the facades of the 18th-century quays, the Chartrons district, known for its many antique shops, and the side streets of Old Bordeaux, where only your vehicle can bring you… Covering more than 10
La Cité du Vin
Inaugurated in June 2016, La Cité du Vin is a must do whilst in Bordeaux. Embark on a unique, audio-guided, immersive adventure to discover the cultures and
If you have any question or specific request, feel free to contact us.
We're here to advise you!
Pay simply and securely
with your credit card
or through PayPal
Cancel or change for free
up to 24 hours before.
Exclusively on our website
Electric energy / gasoil
liability insurance included