saint-emilion & Pomerol wine tour
Two days in Saint-Emilion & Pomerol
349€ pp – 2 days – 1 night
Sleep in a charming guesthouse amongst the vineyards
Wine-tasting visit of a classified Château & family winery
Saint-Emilion underground monuments & monolithic church
Start and end in Bordeaux for a two-day tour to Saint-Emilion and Pomerol UNESCO-listed vineyards. At the wheel of a convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide, you will discover the medieval city and It’s beautiful wine Châteaux!
You will drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers territory, past UNESCO-listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey, to reach the village of Saint-Emilion. You will visit two Châteaux, will learn all the secrets of wine-making and will enjoy some wine-tastings of course. You will also visit Saint-Emilion underground monuments including the Monolithic Church.
From great history to anecdotes, the multimedia tablet-guide offers quality commentary all along the way, so that you don’t miss anything! Relax, it has got GPS navigation and route memory, so that you never get lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. The vehicle is also equipped with a hard case for your luggage as well as with rain ponchos in case of rain.
You fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop, as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience: you can book several vehicles, and thanks to the “flotilla” mode, your vehicles will be connected while their position also indicated on the tablet.
Example of a program:
Day 1 (Bordeaux, Créon, Saint-Emilion 60 km)
- 10:00 am: Depart from agency in the Chartrons district of Bordeaux
- 10:30 am: Admire your first vines and drive through the rolling countryside of the Entre-deux-Mers region
- 11.00 am: Stop at UNESCO-listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey
- 12:30 am: Arrival in the village of Saint-Emilion for lunch (not included)
- 2:30 pm: Wine-tasting visit of a Saint-Emilion classified great growth Château*
- 4:00 pm: Free visit of the medieval city on foot, at your own pace
- 6:30 pm: Settle down in your lovely guesthouse amongst the Saint-Emilion vineyards**
*Château: De Pressac, Soutard **Guesthouse: Franc Grâce-Dieu, Haut-Sarpe
Day 2 (Saint-Emilion, Pomerol, Bordeaux, 80km)
- 08:30 am: Breakfast (included)
- 10:00 am: Wine-tasting visit in the lovely family property*
- 11:30 am: Famous Châteaux loop to see Pomerol Domaine of Petrus, Château Cheval Blanc and Château Angelus
- 1:00 pm: Lunch (not included)
- 3:00 pm: Saint-Emilion underground monuments guided visit, including the monolithic church.
- 4:30 pm: Leisurely drive back to Bordeaux through beautiful châteaux and hilly vineyards
- 6:00 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux
*Château: Franc Grâce-Dieu, Haut-Sarpe
Visits of Châteaux and guesthouses depend on availability and time of booking. Extra cost for a single bedroom or children sleeping in a separate room.
Plan your next tour now!
If you have any question or specific request, feel free to contact us. We're here to advise you!
Pay simply and securely
with your credit card
or through PayPal
Cancel or change for free
up to 24 hours before.
Exclusively on our website
Electric energy / gasoil
liability insurance included
Share your experience on social networks!